The KJV Study Bible honors the beauty and majesty of the KJV by presenting the ONLY full-color KJV study Bible available. All of the features and tools are designed to help you understand the Bible and be transformed by it. Our hope is that you will use this study Bible to deepen your walk with God who has graciously revealed Himself in the Bible.
Inside its over 2,400 pages youll find:
- 15,000 study notes
- 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 16 illustrations & reconstructions and 15 charts
- A 40-page concordance
- 20 articles and essays
- A helpful glossary of 17th century expressions relative to the KJVs signature phrasing
- A two-column Bible text setting with center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red
- A one and three-year Bible reading plan
Jeremy Royal Howard
Edwin A. Blum
Jeremy Royal Howard is a writer and editor of multiple theology resources. Dr. Howard was educated at Tennessee Technological University (B.S.) with a major in biology and The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div. and Ph.D) with emphases on apologetics and worldview, philosophy, and theology.
is the general editor of the HCSB (Holman Christian Standard Bible) translation. He holds degrees from Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M., Th.D.) and the University of Basel (D. Theol.).
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.