1990 Gold Medallion Award winner!
The Life Application Study Bible
is today's #1 selling study Bible because it helps people see how the Scriptures are relevant to today's issues. Updated and expanded with hundreds of new notes and features, this large print edition of the Life Application Study Bible lets you enjoy the best-selling Life Application features with the time-honored King James Version.
- Thousands of Life Application notes help explain God's Word and challenge readers to apply the truth of Scripture to life
- Personality profiles highlight over 100 important Bible
- Book introductions provide vital statistics, overview, and timeline to help readers understand the message of each book
- 200 thumbnail maps highlight important Bible places and events
- 260 charts help explain difficult concepts and relationships
- Harmony of the Gospels built right into the text of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John
- Words of Christ in red letter
- Daily reading plan
- Leather and imitation leather editions include gilt page edges and ribbon marker
- Additional features:
- Presentation Page
- Family records section
- Single Column Format
- Side-column cross references
- Index to Notes
- Index to Charts
- Index to Maps
- Index to Personality Profiles
- Scripture Text: 8 Point
- Notes: 8 Point
- 16 pages of color maps & diagrams
- King James Version
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- Bonded leather, Black
- Thumb Indexed
- 9.25" x 7.00" x 2.00"
This large print edition of the Life Application Study Bible offers the King James Version along with thousands of Life Application notes to challenge readers to apply the truths of Scripture to everyday life. The Bible includes book introductions, in-text maps and charts, personality profiles, and a topical index.