- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Tayler was the epitome of life. She was my life, and in March 2009, she was diagnosed with leukemia, dying in April 2009 from sepsis. With my faith so weak, I struggled, wondering How does a loving God take such a precious child and allow this to happen? Throughout my journey, God revealed his God Kisses to me through dreams, visitations, visions, and signs, showing me God is real and heaven is for real. Tayler is alive, and we will be reunited in heaven. I see now the beauty coming out of these ashes, praise God!
God Kisses takes the reader on a vivid journey of a mother who is forced to confront the sudden death of her precious daughter. In her beautifully written words, I experienced her full surrender to the devastating pain this loss brought. As the book unfolds, so does her slow growing awareness of God, and a deeper appreciation for every day as a day fill with hope.
Betsy Godbold, executive pastor for care and spiritual formation of White's Chapel United Methodist Church of Southlake, Texas
God Kisses is the gripping and painful story of one family's journey to the brink and back. Surrounded by the silence and emptiness that cripple most after the loss of a child, Reynolds offers a vulnerable story of hope. Through the darkness of grief and doubt, she reminds us of the power of faith and the need to rediscover the true purpose of our lives: to kiss and be kissed by the Almighty.
Dr. Todd Renner, teaching pastor and provost of White's Chapel United Methodist Church of Southlake, Texas
God Kisses is a must read for any parent dealing with the loss of a child. This book gives insight to the spiritual world from the temporal world through encounters with her heavenly daughter. Ginger Reynolds, through her raw emotions, takes the reader on a journey of proving just how real heaven is and how life continues after death.
Marsha Maring, author of I Know the Secret
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational