- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
We have a King. He is the personal, infinite God, who has created us and redeemed us through His Son, Jesus Christ. He has revealed truth to us. On the basis of what He has said, we are to live our lives as Kingdom people who are present, spiritual members of the Kingdom of God. Our Great King has given us commandments, statutes, testimonies, precepts, and promises. At the same time, He has given us His Spirit to live within us and empower us to live lives to please Him. His love for us and His power in us is beyond anything we could ever imagine or think.
What are the things we are to do on a daily basis, to cause us to proceed through this life? The King has given His people a picture of a journey, a pilgrimage. We are to press forward in this life toward our high calling in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14). We do this by walking, running, fighting, trusting, and praying. What does each one of these action words look like in practice? This is what we want to examine in this book.
We are going to take the position that someone else has paid a great price to reclaim us and to bring us back from our enslavement to sin and to set us free. Indeed, Jesus did pay it all, and all to Him we owe. Our King is our Savior and Lord, and our lives are to be spent to return His great and sacrificial love and to always live for His glory and honor.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality