Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Jeff Christopherson's groundbreaking book kingdom Matrix provides analysis of what God's kingdom is, what it isn't, and how to tell the difference.
Number of Pages: 200
Vendor: Elevate Faith
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Deep & Wide: Creating Churches Unchurched People Love to AttendAndy StanleyZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$14.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$24.99Save 42% ($10.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW494843Video
Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of GodDavid PlattMultnomah Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 57 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)
Center Church: Doing Balanced, Gospel-Centered Ministry in Your CityTimothy KellerZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$34.99Save 37% ($13.00)
This book questions how the church properly fits into the larger picture of God's activity. It is based upon three solidly biblical yet highly controversial assumptions: 1) At any given moment, I am either building the Kingdom of God or the dominion of Darkness. Period.
2) It is possible to participate in church expansion and unintentionally be an agent for shrinking the Kingdom of God.
3) It is possible to unknowingly value the Kingdom of God before acknowledging the value of its Source: the King.
"Kingdom Matrix" contains four worldview quadrants that describe the values and preferences of four unique segments of our world: Self Seekers, Brand Expanders, Kingdom Seekers, Kingdom Expanders. While an intellectual leap for many, this book is illustrated with humorous stories and commonplace examples, making it both an enjoyable and challenging read.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions