Kingdom Matrix: Expanded Edition: Designing a Church for the Kingdom of God
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 300
Vendor: Elevate Faith
|Publication Date: 2016|
"Kindom Matrix: Expanded Edition" is based upon three solidly biblical yet highly controversial assumptions At any given moment, I am either building the Kingdom of God or the dominion of Darkness. Period.
It is possible to participate in church expansion and unintentionally be an agent for shrinking the Kingdom of God.
It is possible to unknowingly value the Kingdom of God before acknowledging the value of its Source: the King.
"Kingdom Matrix: Expanded Edition" contains four worldview quadrants that describe the values and preferences of four unique segments of our world: Self Seekers, Brand Expanders, Kingdom Seekers, Kingdom Expanders. While an intellectual leap for many, this book is illustrated with humorous stories and commonplace examples, making it both an enjoyable and challenging read. Updated with a 13 week discussion guide for small groups and church leadership, the wisdom behind "Kingdom Matrix" has never been more accessible.
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> The Church & Missions
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions