Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Jeff Christopherson's Kindom Matrix: Extended Edition is based upon three solidly biblical yet highly controversial assumptions:
1) At any given moment, I am either building the Kingdom of God or the dominion of Darkness. Period.
2) It is possible to participate in church expansion and unintentionally be an agent for shrinking the Kingdom of God.
3) It is possible to unknowingly value the Kingdom of God before acknowledging the value of its Source: the King.
This extended edition contains four worldview quadrants that describe the values and preferences of four unique segments of our world—Self Seekers, Brand Expanders, Kingdom Seekers, and Kingdom Expanders. Updated with a 13 week discussion guide for small groups and church leadership, the wisdom behind Kingdom Matrix has never been more accessible, containing illustrations, humorous stories, and commonplace examples.
Number of Pages: 300
Vendor: Elevate Faith
|Publication Date: 2016|
Kingdom First: Starting Churches That Shape MovementsJeff Christopherson, Mac LakeB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions