Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Kingdom Woman Group Video Experience Study Guide
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Discover your TRUE value! Come along esteemed speakers and writers Drs. Tony and Lois Evans and their oldest daughter, Chrystal Evans Hurst, as they cast a kingdom vision for women in all walks of life. Whether you're married or single, you'll discover that God want to be the first "Husband" in your life.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the six-session DVD study, this study guide includes:
- Discussion questions
- Ideas to discuss share with other women
- Thought provoking exercises
- Bible passages recommended by the speakers
- Key excerpts from the Kingdom Woman book that reinforce the DVD segments
- Transformational Moments to help you own the concepts and use them in your everyday life
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 7.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Kingdom Man: Every Man's Destiny, Every Woman's Dream - HardcoverDr. Tony EvansTyndale House / 2012 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$22.99Save 22% ($5.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW976856Video
A Kingdom Woman embraces a simple premise: unless a Kingdom rests firmly under the authority of the ruler, anarchy reigns. Thats why a Kingdom Woman always seeks to align herself and operate under the authority of Godin every area of life. With practical insights and applications from coauthor Chrystal Evans Hurst, Tony Evans explains how that process can unleash new purpose, power, and possibilitiesin both the lives of Kingdom Women and those they love. This curriculum can be covered in about six weeks.
There are three different products, each sold separately:
- The hardcover book, Kingdom Woman (9781589977433)
- The video small-group study, Kingdom Woman Group Video Experience (9781624052095)
- This study guide (9781624052101). This study guide is to be used in conjunction with the Kingdom Woman Group Video Experience.
About the Authors▼▲
Dr. Tony Evans is the founder and president of The Urban Alternative and serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. He is a bestselling author of numerous books and his radio program, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, is heard daily on more than 400 radio outlets.
Chrystal Evans Hurst is a gifted soloist and speaker. She is the eldest child of Dr. Evans and an active member of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, where she leads the congregation in praise and worship. She also loves to share her faith with women and encourage them to seek a deeper relationship with the Lord.