- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Discover your TRUE value! Come along esteemed speakers and writers Drs. Tony and Lois Evans and their oldest daughter, Chrystal Evans Hurst, as they cast a kingdom vision for women in all walks of life. Whether you're married or single, you'll discover that God want to be the first "Husband" in your life.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2013
In Kingdom Woman, Tony Evans and his daughter, Chrystal Evans Hurst, remind women of their calling from God to be free, delivered, healed, and hopeful. The authors bring insight that encourages women to correct distorted perceptions and understand who they really are in Christnever settling for less when connected with the One who gives them hope. All believers are covered by Gods covenant with Abraham. Evans and Hurst want women to know these rights and confidently claim and live by them. The new covenant offers more than a life of mediocrity. A kingdom woman is called and empowered to live a life of victory through Christ!
Chrystal Evans Hurst is a gifted speaker and soloist. The eldest child of Dr. Tony and Lois Evans, the Word of God has surrounded her for her entire life. As a member of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship, Chrystal serves by leading the congregation during the time of praise and worship. She also loves to encourage women with a heart to inspire them towards a deeper relationship with the Lord.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues