Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
We weren't meant to make this walk alone.
As you make spiritual growth a priority, gradual shifts in perspective occur. You crave deeper friendships that mutually encourage reflection on ideas, obstacles, progress and realizations. As Ford writes, "a knitting together of those whose hearts burn as they encounter God on the journey" is a vital part of the Christian life.
With the story of Ruth and Naomi as a template, Ford describes how to overcome the risk and fear of sharing. Learn also how to be a faithful listener. She offers new insights that will empower you to build and nurture soul partnerships that will bear fruit throughout lifetimes.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Upper Room
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.25 (inches)|
Sacred Companions: The Gift of Spiritual Friendship & DirectionDavid G. BennerInterVarsity Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$17.00Save 32% ($5.51)
Spiritual Friends: A Methodology of Soul Care and Spiritual DirectionRobert W. KellemenBMH Books / 2007 / Hardcover$28.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 28% ($11.00)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living