Love Kindness: Discover the Power of a Forgotten Christian Virtue - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
When we talk about Christian virtues, we don't always talk very much about kindness. And yet, it's the cornerstone of living a life that looks like Christ. In Love Kindness, Barry Corey, president of Biola University, takes a closer look at this often forgotten aspect of Christian character. As you read, you'll discover that it's essential to a life of sacrifice, and unwavering hope. Through personal stories of Barry's travels around the globe, and Biblical narrative, you'll see that to love kindness is be brave, strong and authentically Christian. eBook edition.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2016
Dr. Barry Corey, president of Biola University, believes we tend to devalue the importance of kindness, opting instead for caustic expressions of certainty that push people away. We forget that the essence of what God requires of us is to love kindness. In this book, filled with stories from his travels around the globe, Barry shows us the forgotten way of kindness. It is a life that calls us to put ourselves at risk. A life that calls us to hope. A life of a firm center and soft edges. It is the life Christ invites us to follow, no matter what the cost.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues