- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Young Man's Guide to Discovering His Bible, A - eBookJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$6.88 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 43% ($5.11)
Killing Lions Journal: A Practical Guide for Overcoming the Trials Young Men Face - eBookJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$1.99
Tactics: Securing the Victory in Every Young Man's Battle - eBookFred StoekerWaterBrook / 2012 / ePub$14.99
The Challenge Before You Is a Bold One: To Accept the Wild, Daring Adventure of Becoming a Man
We want to be self-sufficient. Find our own direction as we pursue our dreams. Know it all and never ask for help. Isnt this how most guys approach manhood? On our own, pretending we are doing better than we really are? But sooner or later the thrill of independence gets lost in the fog of isolation.
Its time to take the pressure off. We were never meant to figure life out on our own.
This book was born out of a series of weekly phone calls between Sam Eldredge, a young writer in his twenties, and his dad, best-selling author John Eldredge. Join the conversation as a father and son talk about pursuing beauty, dealing with money, getting married, chasing dreams, knowing something real with God, and how to find a life you can call your own.
Killing Lions is more than fatherly advice. It is an invitation into a journey: either to be the son who receives fathering or the father who learns what must be spoken. Most important, these conversations speak to a searching generation: You are not alone. Its not all up to you. You are going to find your way.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in Gods love, and learn to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Samuel Eldredge began his writing career in second grade with a memorable essay on penguins. He graduated with a bachelors in English and is currently developing an online journal for men. In his spare time he enjoys cigars and films by Hayao Miyazaki. When he goes out of doors he loves to ride motorcycles, sail, and adventure with his wife, Susie. They currently live in Minneapolis.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth