Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Take children on an exciting journey filled with stories, fun, prayer and adventure. Along the way, they'll learn that God gives us laws because he loves us. The last lesson shows children how all the Ten Commandments lead them to the cross, and helps explain salvation to young minds.
Vendor: Group Publishing
Series: Kids' Travel Guide
You'll take them on exciting journeys filled with stories, fun, prayer and adventure. Along the way, they'll learn that God gives us laws because he loves us. Best of all, the final lesson shows how all of the commandments lead us to Jesus.
In each of these 13 lessons, you will take your kids on a travel adventure with:
- In-Focus Verse from Exodus or other related Scripture begins the journey.
- Departure Prayer designed for participation.
- First Stop Discovery: Narrated enactment or group activity exploring the day's lesson.
- Story Excursions: Uses story to relate the lesson to real life in fun, imaginative and dramatic ways.
- Adventures in Growing: Activities (obstacle course, follow-the-leader, action songs, mazes, crafts, and more) show kids how to apply what they've learned to their daily lives!
- Home Again Prayer closes the lesson.
- Souvenirs: Kids create pages that go into a notebook to remind them of what they have learned about the commandments
You will also get:
- Tour Guide Tips: Ideas you can use to enhance or adapt the lesson for different ages.
- Items to Pack: Supplies and props for the journey.
- Scenic Routes to give you more creative options.
- Fun Facts: Jokes and interesting tidbits related to the lesson.
- Reproducible pages: Games, and journal "souvenirs".
PastorHornell, New YorkAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5The product was properly presented in your promo.March 21, 2013PastorHornell, New YorkAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The product was exactly what was expected from the promo materials provided. It is being used by the teachers in a small diversified group across an age span that we would not normally place together, but is necessary for now. Thank you for the product.
RPLACOAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5GREAT BOOK! BIBLICAL and very valuableNovember 30, 2012RPLACOAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We love all of the travel guide books! This one in particular is great! It breaks down each of the commandments. There is so much content in one lesson that we are splitting it up in two. Therefore covering half a year of Sunday School with one book! It's great. The kids love it and it really focuses their little hearts on God, the Author and Perfecter of our faith.
Paula J. Allen5 Stars Out Of 5August 3, 2009Paula J. AllenExcellent program. Scripture-based stories, interactive presentation, humor, examples of the concepts kids could relate to (without being too "trendy"), activities that cut-to-the-heart of things, and individual application (written activity--but not overwhelming), easy teacher prep, fits our children's church service time-frame well. Our children have retained the content well. PJ Allen, New Life Christian Church Children's Ministry Director
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Early Elementary