Add To Cart
- All Products
- Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Key Children's Ministry Leadership helps include:
- Leadership Tools and Teaching Tips
- Recruiting and Training Volunteers
- Goal Setting and Team Building
- Event Planning and Outreach
- Classroom Management, Learning Styles, and More!
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 8 X 11 (inches)|
Top 50 Instant Bible Lessons for Elementary--Ages 5 to 10Lindsey WhitneyRoseKidz / 2017 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)
Top 50 Object LessonsRoseKidz / 2017 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 40% ($8.00)
Karl Bastian, aka "The Kidologist," is the founder of Kidology.org and the host of KidminTalk.com. A longtime children's pastor who received a call to kids' ministry at the age of ten, his life mission is to equip and encourage those who minister to children. Through speaking, writing, and training, Karl seeks to challenge others to reach and teach kids for Jesus through a relational ministry approach. Recently, Children's Ministry Magazine named him as one of the Top 20 Influencers in Children's Ministry.
Karl has over twenty years of experience as a children's pastor in large, small and mobile churches. He is currently the children's pastor at Highpoint Church in Aurora, Colorado, outside Denver. Karl holds a Bachelors degree in Bible Theology from Moody Bible Institute, and a Masters in Children's Ministry from the Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has served on the faculty of Valley Forge Christian College as an instructor for the Children's Ministry University Online. His life mission is to reach and teach as many children as possible with the Good News of God's love, and in the process to enlist, equip and encourage others to do the same.
Karl is the lucky husband of his best friend Sara, and the proud father of Luke. When he isn't with his family, or hurrying back to them, his second favorite thing is to creatively minister to kids, and to equip and encourage others who share that passion.
The Kidology Toolbox series meets a wide range of needs for those in children's ministry who are reaching out to an ever-changing culture of children. Finding the latest and greatest ways to reach the next generation for Christ, this series keeps your ministry on the cutting edge in this vital mission field.
"Ultimate Toolbox isn’t a toolbox you grab for one little job. No, there’s an entire garage full of tools in this book! Karl has gathered all the critical lessons he’s learned over his decades in kidmin and presented them in concise nuggets. You’re getting the essential information—short and sweet—regarding just about every topic related to children’s ministry that you can think of. The colorful pages, extra space between lines, and the wide side margins make it ideal for making notes about your ministry for future reference. If I had to describe this book in one word, it would be “comprehensive.” Everything you need is here!" – Tina Houser, Minister of Children at First Church of God, former editor at KidzMatter, author, speaker, and children’s pastor
Children's ministry can be hard work! The Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry is here to make it easier! In this 336-page kids ministry guide you'll find the tools you need to build a lasting kids church ministry that transforms the lives of children, equips volunteers, and gives each leader the vital help they need. This all-inclusive kids ministry handbook by renowned "kidologist" Karl Bastian is chock-full of over 35 reproducible handouts, assessments, downloadable forms, PDFs, and step-by-step guides.
Kids ministry is like a busy construction site filled with moving parts! Imagine taking the impossible number of tasks a children's ministry leader juggles and turning them into attainable goals and easy-to-follow steps. Author Karl Bastian, the founder of Kidology.org, which equips over 20,000 children's pastors and leaders daily, wants to give you these tools and steps, including:
- Leadership tools and teaching tips
- Recruiting and training volunteers
- Goal setting and team building
- Event Planning and outreach
- Classroom management, learning styles, and MORE!
No matter what size your church is, whether you have volunteers or paid staff, this book offers online training videos, downloads, and resources that complement the materials in the book from the Kidology website! This is your one-stop must-have toolbox.
Perfect for kids ministry directors, children's church leaders, church libraries, children's pastors, and more! Paperback, 336 pages, 8" x 11", ISBN 9781628627671.
Discover the 5 Steps to a Stronger Kids Ministry
Children’s ministry is like a construction site. You are the foreman of a project that will never be completed. BUT HELP IS HERE! You now have the tools you need to thrive in this ever-changing environment! This kids ministry guidebook will equip you and your team to cover 5 key areas of building and recharging your children's ministry in this easy-to-follow format:
- Personal Tools—Dive into tools, evaluations, and biblical reflections to unpack how you can practically and spiritually prepare yourself for children's ministry.
- Leadership Tools—Explore vision worksheets, meeting agendas, org charts, and much more!
- Teaching Tools—Discover 3 key teaching tools, 4 techniques for simple and effective lesson prep, discipline tips, and much more!
- Training Tools—Dig deep into 3 varying levels of key training, 24 volunteer quick tips, and more!
- Outreach Tools—Jumpstart your ministry's journey in the Great Commandment, from reaching kids for Christ to planning outreach events!
5 Key Features of The Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry Book
- Time-Tested, Expert Advice. Whether you're new to children's ministry or are a seasoned veteran, the Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry Book is loaded with 25 years of experience and practical resources to help you build, revitalize, and run a solid children's ministry.
- Reproducible and Ready-To-Use. From organization charts and budgeting worksheets to parent permission forms and volunteer evaluations, make up to 300 copies of over 35 helpful handouts, forms, and worksheets in a snap!
- Online Training Videos. Whether your kids ministry consists of just you or you and a paid staff, this children's ministry handbook comes with links to easy-to-follow online training videos for each of the 5 sections and much more bonus content!
- Practical and Step-by-Step. Covering leadership tools, teaching, training, and more, The Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry helps you customize your kids ministry based on your needs and given resources to create an effective and lasting impact.
- Personal and Relevant. Filled with easy-to-understand advice, the secrets to building a ministry team, self-evaluation tools, tips for handling criticism, ways to identify your personal leadership style, and more, the Kidology's Ultimate Toolbox for Children's Ministry combines well-tested key principles of ministry with God's unique plans for your church's kids ministry.