Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Discover the new purpose for your life as a child of God
- Find the new freedom youll enjoy in the Christian life
- Develop the new confidence you can have as a a believer
- Apply the principles from the seven other keys
A perfect compliment to Colin Smith's popular 10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible and ideal for personal or small group use.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Colin was born in Edinburgh, Scotland. Before coming to the States in 1996, Colin served as the Senior Pastor of the Enfield Evangelical Free Church in London for 16 years. While in London, he was active in the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches in England, and has served the Fellowship as President.
Colin is the author The 10 Greatest Struggles of Your Life, 10 Keys for Unlocking the Christian Life, Unlocking the Bible Story Series and 10 Keys for Unlocking the Bible. He can be heard daily on the Unlocking the Bible radio broadcast (www.unlockingthebible.org).
Colin and his wife, Karen, reside in Arlington Heights and have two sons.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Closeouts
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Christian Living