- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Size: 6.5” x 9”
- NEW! Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
- NEW! AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
Number of Pages: 1972
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.75 X 2.25 (inches)
References: Center Column
Text Layout: Double Column
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
The Complete Word Study Dictionary : Old TestamentWarren Baker, Eugene CarpenterAMG Publishers / 2003 / Hardcover$31.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$49.99Save 36% ($18.00)
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word® Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
* Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to AStrong's Numbers
* New Word Studies with AMG's Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
* Red Letter Edition of the Authorized Version, King James Bible
"The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is my favorite. I can give it no higher recommendation than to say it is the Bible I have raised my daughters to use."
BETH MOORE, Living Proof Ministries, Houston, Texas
Linderth5 Stars Out Of 5PleasedSeptember 29, 2016LinderthQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My daughter introduced me to this Bible. The price was much cheaper than my first one. I am very please. I liked the Hebrew and Greek concordance. Having an understanding of a word from both languages is very helpful. This is a good Bible to have.
This is my second one. I misplaced my first one and it was welled used and by the time it was found, I Had already purchase this one. So I decided to keep it. Will use it on Sunday and use the old one for studying at home.
Jessica4 Stars Out Of 5PleasedSeptember 14, 2016JessicaQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The pages are pretty thin and when talking about the Lord and Jesus it says he and him, not He and Him (just one of my pet peeves though). Love the bible though and the real (not topical) concordance in the back for hebrew and greek.
Gift for Family5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome study bible for an awesome priceAugust 31, 2016Gift for FamilyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this bible as a gift for my cousin so he look up words and study since he is just beginning his journey in the truth. It has the Key Word
Great for the price
Great size for reading
Great book for studying :)
Guamgirl215 Stars Out Of 5Great Quality BibleJune 9, 2016Guamgirl21Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Really love this Bible. Got one back on 2010 as a present from my mom, and wanted to get the same one for my boyfriend. Really pleased to see that you still had them in stock. He loves it! Thanks
Pastor Michael Fields5 Stars Out Of 5Great BibleFebruary 24, 2016Pastor Michael FieldsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am totally satisfied with my purchase. This is one of the best study Bibles that I can recommend.
Q: Is the Greek Hebrew Key Study Bible smyth sewn?
This bible is both smyth sewn and glued.
Q: What size is the font in the KJV of the Hebrew-Greek Key Study Bible?
The font size is 10.