Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
It's the middle of summer, and everything in Acorn Hill is moving at a more leisurely pace. But the Howard sisters suddenly find themselves facing an unexpected challenge. A husband and wife have checked into Grace Chapel Inn and are full of needling questions about how it is run. The sisters discover that the couple hopes to open their own bed-and-breakfast right here in town. How can Acorn Hill support two inns? Will the sisters be forced out of business? Will worry and concern rule the day, or will hope prevail in the hearts of those who walk through the doors of Grace Chapel Inn?
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Tales from Grace Chapel Inn
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction