Add To Cart
Keeping Holy Time: Studying the Revised Common Lectionary, Year B
BROWSE for Bible Study Guides
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
This book is a lectionary-based adult Bible study with session plans for: a Sunday morning class on either the preceding Sunday or on the Sunday when the lections are read; a worship planning group to review the lections' actual scriptural content when planning the liturgical elements of the service; or other group study times prior to the preaching of the particular lection.
Number of Pages: 376
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Edited by Douglas Wingeier, this is a Lectionary-based Adult Bible study for Year B. Weekly session plans are included that can be used by a Sunday morning class on either the preceding Sunday or on the Sunday when the lections are read. This resource may also be used by a worship planning group to review the actual scriptural content of the lections in planning the liturgical elements of the service. Study groups at times other than Sunday morning will find it useful in preparation for Sunday worship.
Also available: Year C #9780687079773, Year A #9780687098279.
Contributors include: David A. deSilva, John O. Gooch, M. Bass Mitchell, Denise Nutt-Beers, Mary Jo Osterman, Sondra B. Willobee
Dr. Douglas E. Wingeier has served the church as a missionary to Singapore and as a seminary professor in the field of Christian education. Now retired from Garrett-Evangelical Seminary, Doug lives near Lake Junaluska, North Carolina, devoting his time to writing, editing, and peace with justice advocacy. Doug is an the author of several books for Abingdon Press with contributions to the Bible Reader Series, Great Themes of the Bible, and Keeping Holy Time. His most recent book is Creation: The God of Continuing Creation for the Great Themes of the Bible series.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults