Soul Keeping Study Guide: Caring for the Most Important Part of You - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Soul Keeping Study Guide: Caring for the Most Important Part of You - eBook|
By: John Ortberg
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 2014
Stock No: WW50843EB
In Soul Keeping, John Ortberg helps Christians rediscover their soulthe best connection to God there isand find out why its hurting and why neglecting it has set so many believers so far back spiritually.
In this six-session video-based small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Ortberg shows that caring for your soul is necessary for your Christian life. John shows participants what your soul is, why it is important, how to assess your souls health, and how to care for it so that we can have a meaningful and beautiful life with God and others.
When you nurture your soul your life in this world will come to make sense again; you can find your way back to God from hopelessness, depression, relationship struggles, and a lack of fulfillment. Your souls resting place is in God, and John Ortberg wants to take participants to that home.
- What Is the Soul?
- The Struggle of the Soul
- What the Soul Needs
- The Practice of Grace
- The Practice of Gratitude
- The Practice of Growth
Designed for use with Soul Keeping Video Study (sold separately).
John Ortberg is the senior pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church (MPPC) in the San Francisco Bay Area. His bestselling books include Soul Keeping, Who Is This Man?, and If You Want to Walk on Water, Youve Got to Get out of the Boat. John teaches around the world at conferences and churches, writes articles for Christianity Today and Leadership Journal, and is on the board of the Dallas Willard Center and Fuller Seminary. He has preached sermons on Abraham Lincoln, The LEGO Movie, and The Gospel According to Les Miserables. John and his wife Nancy enjoy spending time with their three adult children, dog Baxter, and surfing the Pacific. You can follow John on twitter @johnortberg or check out the latest news/blogs on his website at www.johnortberg.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.