- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Are your children facing criticism of Christianity while they're at school, with friends, or online? Perhaps they've already expressed some doubts about God. Crain responds to 40 challenging questions that kids face today. Learn how to replace their doubts with confidence, encourage open dialogue, and equip them to defend their faith. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2016|
Empower your kids to respond well to the hard questions that threaten their faith.
It’s no secret that children of all ages are being exposed to negative criticism of Christianity as they spend time at school, with friends, or online. Are you prepared to talk with your kids about how they can effectively answer the tough questions that come their way?
In Keeping Your Kids on God’s Side, you’ll find 40 of the most common challenges kids face—along with clear, easy-to-understand responses you can discuss together. This book will help you…
“I almost wish my children were young again so
I could use Natasha Crain’s book with them.”
Bestselling author of Total Truth
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting