- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
My husband and I have come a long way since we got married. We had no idea what we were in for. Im sure our marriage would have been voted one of the most unlikely to succeed. Yet through the years, we have seen the strongest marriages crumble, and we are still chugging along. Why?
This book will reveal to you how the Lord intends not only our marriage relationships to work, but family and church as well. We need to be growing in Gods kingdom ways of not being accepted because we meet certain standards and fulfill various obligations. The only true, unconditional acceptance comes from the love given, not earned. And it is this love that begins the healing: transforming a person into the splendor God created them to be. Marriages and relationships dont end because of what someone has or hasnt done. They end when one person quits.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology