Study hard with this set of Kaplan MCAT Flashcards! This 3rd Edition set features over 1,000 cards to help you prepare for the MCAT 2015 test. Topics covered include: behavioral sciences (230 cards), biochemistry (187 cards), biology (247 cards), general chemistry (143 cards), organic chemistry (90 cards), and physics (103 cards). Cards are color-coded and include a term on the front and a definition on the back. Plus, this kit comes with access to a bonus flashcard app for iOS and Android.
The MCAT is changing in 2015. With the addition of three semesters worth of material, more advanced critical thinking skills, a longer duration, and changes in Behavioral Sciences content, the new exam requires even more diligent prep with resources from Kaplan Test Prep.MCAT Flashcards + App
is the definitive source for coverage of the terms, definitions, and concepts on the new MCAT 2015 exam, including:
- 230 Behavioral Sciences terms, definitions, and concepts, from parts of the brain to health disparities.
- 187 Biochemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from protein folding to inborn errors of metabolism.
- 247 Biology terms, definitions, and concepts, from anatomy to evolution.
- 143 General Chemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from atomic structure to thermochemistry.
- 90 Organic Chemistry terms, definitions, and concepts, from carboxylic acid derivatives to spectroscopy.
- 103 Physics terms, definitions, and concepts, from Newtonian mechanics to nuclear phenomena.