Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
By coloring anatomy, students use multiple learning styles in order to learn and retain their knowledge of the systems of the body. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, students will benefit from realistic illustrations, explanatory paragraphs with bolded terminology, and the highest level of accuracy an anatomical guide can provide. This book offers students a fun and engaging opportunity to learn by coloring detailed sketches of systems of the body and pairing these illustrations with corresponding labeling exercises.
Over 450 medical illustrations with labeling keys and exercises are included through 15 chapters that cover major body systems and cells, tissues, muscles, and development.
This 6th edition features a new page design with larger images and more space for greater ease of coloring, plus a new color guide on every 2-page spread that gives instructions for the best coloring results.96 perforated flashcards feature detailed illustrations of muscles to color for simple and effective studying on-the-go. Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature, are used. 6th Edition. 335 pages plus punch-out flashcards, softcover.
Number of Pages: 352
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 10.7 X 8.4 X 1.0 (inches)|
Anatomy Coloring Book features detailed illustrations of the body's anatomical systems in a spacious new page design with larger images and more space. Our new Color Guide appears on every 2-page spread and offers instructions for best coloring results so you can get the most out of your study.
The Best Review
- More than 450 detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
- Full coverage of the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Eric Wise, the author of several lab manuals in the field of anatomy and physiology, has been teaching biology for over 30 years. He received BA degrees in Biology, Botany, and French from Humboldt State University in Northern California and an MA in Biology from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. Mr. Wise is former department chair and current instructor at Santa Barbara City College, where he has taught for more than 25 years and directed a study abroad program on physical anthropology and tropical ecology in Costa Rica.