Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Over 450 medical illustrations with labeling keys and exercises are included through 15 chapters that cover major body systems and cells, tissues, muscles, and development. 96 perforated, detailed illustrations of muscles to color in a flashcard format for simple and effective studying on-the-go are also included. Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature, are used. 4th Edition. 384 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 384
Vendor: Kaplan Publishing
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 10.6 X 8.2 X .9 (inches)|
Apologia Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and PhysiologyJeannie FulbrightApologia Educational Ministries / 2010 / Hardcover$28.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 83 Reviews
$39.00Save 26% ($10.01)
Martha to the Max: Balanced Living for PerfectionistsDebi StackMoody Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$13.99Save 32% ($4.50)
Learning anatomy and systems of the body is often a difficult task for students at any educational level. One effective method students often use to retain complex information is to practice the kinesthetic learning method. Students of all typesmedical school students, physical therapists, art students, and even yoga instructorsuse anatomical coloring guides to help supplement their training. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, students will benefit from realistic illustrations, key word reviews, explanatory paragraphs, and the highest level of accuracy an anatomical guide can provide.
The Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book offers medical students the opportunity to learn by coloring detailed sketches of systems of the body and pairing these illustrations with corresponding labeling exercises.
Students can also take advantage of:
- Over 450 detailed and realistic medical illustrations, accompanied by labeling keys and exercises
- A clear and descriptive overview of each illustration, including major features, key points, coloring guidelines, and detailed microscopic views of cells and tissues, as well as fill-in-the-blank study aids
- 15 chapters covering the major body systems, as well as physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- 96 perforated, detailed illustrations of muscles to color in a flashcard format for simple and effective studying on-the-go
- Nomina Anatomica labels, the international standard of anatomical nomenclature
Detailed, elegant, and accurate, the body system illustrations and accompanying text in this guide will prove to be a vital part of any medical students anatomical education. With the Kaplan Medical Anatomy Coloring Book, now in its fourth edition, students will become engaged while learning and commit this anatomical knowledge to their memory for years to come!