- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2012
Justice for all!
False Justice specifically calls for a paradigmatic shift in the way most people think about justice. Having a right paradigm of fairness is crucial to withstanding the type of deception that is rapidly permeating our culture today. False Justice equips you with the Christ-focus and the biblical backing needed to form a right and godly mindset regarding social justice.
Distinct from other Christian books about social justice, False Justice:
- has a Christ-centric focusit defines justice in relation to Jesus Himself.
- doesnt simply suggest methodologies, it calls for a change in the foundational paradigm of justice.
- tells how Jesus intends to bring godly justice upon the earth.
- reveals how the message of the gospel is the message of justice.
False Justice brings you closer to God by clearly revealing His desire for righteousness, honesty, and integrity in the earth, setting Christ as the ultimate vision of justice and calling you to set your attention solely on Him.
Stuart Greaves is a senior leader and member of the faculty at the International House of PrayerKansas City. He oversees the NightWatch and the African American Forerunner Alliance, teaches at the International House of Prayer University, and travels and teaches nationally and internationally. He and his wife, Esther, live in Kansas City, Missouri.
Mike Bickle Founder, International House of Prayer, Kansas City, Missouri
- Jack Taylor, President, Dimensions Ministries
-Lou Engle President of TheCall, Inc.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A Call for a New Paradigm of Social JustiJanuary 11, 2013richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5From an early age Stuart Greaves became an observer in the social dynamics prevalent on an international scale. In his book "False Justice - Unveiling the Truth about Social Justice" he provides the basis for a melding of personal faith in Jesus Christ and his own affinity toward social injustice and the socioeconomic disparity across racial lines.
Greaves provides amazing Biblical insights into the plight of the poor, struggling with poverty, hunger, human trafficking, abortion, genocide, and human inequality. He then translates these perceptions into spiritual applications for implementing a Christ centered paradigm of justice.
As I read, I begin to examine my own personal commitment and motivation to explore social justice in light of the Christian principles I champion. I begin to relate the moral responsibility of society to the small acts of kindness we exercise individually. I may never impact legislation, sway social reform, eliminate racism, eradicate poverty, or abolish the political corruption rampant at many levels of government but I was awakened to a need for being spiritually relevant while being socially realistic. I determined to challenge the sophisticated, ethical, pharisaical, religious attitudes prevalent in society today.
The book is divided into two parts: Part I: Introduces the progression of justice, false messengers, the false gospel, and false worship and religion. Part II: Presents A Global Worship Movement for Justice, The Gospel as the true message of justice, The Messiah Jesus, as the just one, a man of war, and a charge for commitment. Greaves' meticulous research is well documented, awe-inspiring resource for further reading and study.
Stuart Greaves' book "False Justice - Unveiling the Truth about Social Justice" provides an impressive Biblical treatise a Clarian call for Change in the Foundational Paradigm of Justice. Highly recommended.
A complimentary copy of this book was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Social Justice/Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality