- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Develop the spiritual disciplines of "justice" and "submission" with this 8-chapter Bible study guide. It can be used as a stand alone Bible study guide for individuals and groups, or as a companion to the Everyday Matters Bible for Women. The articles, discussion questions, and leader guide help women delve deeper into these life enhancing practices.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Everyday Matters Bible Studies for Women
This Bible study guide leads women through the spiritual practice of Justice. It includes 4 separate Bible studies on this topic, and each study includes: Meditation on selected scripture focusing on a facet of the practice; Sidebars that feature quotes, insights, or challenges; Discussion questions; Points to Ponder; Prayer; Exercise for the week; Takeaway Treasure; Leaders Guide. This Bible study is stand alone and can be used with any Bible. There are some references to supplementary material in the Everyday Matters Bible for Women which are also self-contained.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry