- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Christmas Clearance
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The International Justice Mission partners with churches around the world to live out the mandate of Isaiah 1:17 - to seek justice, rescue the oppressed, and care for widows and orphans. In this probing 12-session series, you'll explore God's heart for the poor and hear real-life stories of concrete action.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Connect
|Publication Date: 2015|
- 2015 Readers' Choice Award Winner
"George and Toyama-Szeto provide an incredibly accessible, biblically grounded and much needed resource for groups seeking to press into a deeper conversation and journey around justice."
"This is a wonderful resource for the church! It's a great Bible study overviewing God's heart for justice and the role it plays in the overarching biblical story. May more churches gain God's heart for the vulnerable and oppressed through this study."
"Toyama-Szeto and George have built a formative resource for the global church. Deep passion and robust scholarship combine to form compelling insights for a sustained engagement in justice. An essential tool for churches desiring to bring freedom and restoration for the vulnerable."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides