Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Just Like Sugarcane: Christian Pathos - eBook|
By: George Jackson
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW49543EB
Just like sugarcane, your time is in Gods hand, and your field has been prepared. The soil in which you now grow is designed to make you thrive with excellence, to grow to your maximum potential. The distance between you and the next cane is perfect; for while you sway in the wind and your upper lush greenery touches other sugarcane plants, the space in which you have existed is just for your outreached roots to support your position. Nobody can take your space; while all sugarcane looks just like you, your space is your space. Youre tightly fitted together as a field, and your green combined with the green of others looks good for uniformity. There are rows of gutters running far and long beside you to supply water for all the sugarcane plants.
But while you bask in your freedom to be you, I must warn you, there is a reason you have been raised right; there is a reason youre lush and green; there is a reason youre solid, firm, tall and straight. While youre outstandingly radiant in your exclusive beauty, accompanied by many other sugarcane plants as pretty as yourself, there is a reason for your very existence:
You will be set on fire.
You will be cut down.
You will be left alone.
You will be dragged.
You will be crushed.
You will rise again.
You will be productive and multiply.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality