- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 163
Vendor: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 7.40 X 5.00 X 0.50 (inches)|
Series: Just Grace
Unfortunately, hes only made of cardboard and rides a skate board. Grace is determined though to prove to her parents that she is responsible and dependable enough to get a real dog.
Things you learn in this book:
1. Sometimes it is okay to be sneaky if you dont get caught.
2. How to do flashlight Morse code.
3. What happened at school that was exciting: nothing.
4. How it feels to walk into your class after going to the principals office!
5. Many other things, but most important, how to convince your parents to MAYBE let you get a dog. A real one, not one made of cardboard.
Charise Mericle Harper is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including the Just Grace series. In a starred review, Booklist called Just Grace "Hilarious," and said, "The kids come alive in the story, and Harper enhances the comical goings-on with sparkling cartoon sketches. Give this to . . . anyone looking for a funny book." Charise lives in Westchester County, New York. Visit her website at www.chariseharper.com and visit Just Grace's website at www.justgracebooks.com, where you'll find all sorts of fun things, including videos, quizzes, and information about all the Just Grace books.
"Perfect for beginning chapter book readers…Youngsters will identify with the protagonist…Everything rings true in the book.” SLJ March 2008 School Library Journal
"Harper has created a quick enjoyable read in this third 'Grace' book. "- LMC 05/01/08 Library Media Connection
"...expertly written in realistic and easy-to-read first-person narrative...Harper perfectly captures the voice and language of a spunky 8-year-old." Pittsburg Post Gazette
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories