Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Rudyard Kipling, who was forced to learn the art of self-preservation at a foster home and boarding school, believed in following the "Law of the Jungle." Part silly, part serious, the delightful stories in The Jungle Book convey Kipling's message in a way that children and adults alike appreciate.
Unabridged. 1 MP3-CD. Narrated by Rebecca Burns.
Vendor: Tantor Media Inc.
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 5.39 X 6.41 X 1.06 (inches)
Series: Tantor Unabridged Classics
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Children >> Audiobooks >> Children's Fiction >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature