Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 107
Vendor: No Greater Joy Ministries
Parenting: From Surviving to Thriving: Building Healthy Families in a Changing WorldCharles R. SwindollCharles R. Swindoll / 2008 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Culture-Proof Kids: Building Character in Your ChildrenJeannie St. John TaylorAMG Publishers / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
prodigalAurora COAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book even if your kid has already jumped shiNovember 7, 2011prodigalAurora COAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book even if your kid has already jumped ship. It totally transformed my thinking about how to deal with a child that has already jumped. This is not the normal advice! In fact, this is the only place I got this advice and it is the one I chose to receive. We are still healing - but the advice is DEAD ON. Thank you, from our whole family.
Cathy B5 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2009Cathy BI am concerned about my 16 yr old "jumping ship" when he leaves our house. I spoke to him about homeschooling him as I do for my 4 other children but he's not interested. This book was very helpful with it's sugeestions. It won't feel you feel guilty if you don't homeschool. I think it's worth reading for all Christian parents who have this concern for their teenagers.
Gregory Pierce5 Stars Out Of 5June 9, 2009Gregory PierceThis book is something all parents should read, especially those with high Christian Values and Homeschooling families. Pearl addresses issues that you like to avoid, but need to be aware of. He also makes you take a close look at yourself as a parent. Excellent!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Teenagers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Home Life
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Homeschool Helps
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.