- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Tyndale New Testament Commentaries have long been a trusted resource for Bible study. Written by some of the world's most distinguished evangelical scholars, these 20 volumes offer clear, reliable and relevant explanations of every book of the NT. These Tyndale volumes are designed to help readers understand what the Bible actually says and what it means. The introduction to each volume gives a concise but thorough description of the authorship, date, and historical background of the biblical book under consideration. The commentary itself examines the text section by section, drawing out its main themes. It also comments on individual verses and deals with problems of interpretations. The aim throughout is to get at the true meaning of the Bible and to make its message plain to readers today.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Tyndale Commentary
"Tyndale commentaries are always useful, not least because they focus so clearly on the text of Scripture, and do not fall into the trap of paying too much attention to other commentaries and not enough to the scriptural text they are intended to expound and explain. So they retain their usefulness for preachers, Bible study leaders and for all readers of the Bible."
"Within its constraints, this series includes some outstanding volumes."
"There simply is no series of medium-length commentaries that approaches the excellence of the Tyndale commentaries."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Judges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ruth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Judges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ruth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Judges
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ruth