- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
In Daniel 7:13 14 (NIV), the prophet Daniel had a vision in the night. He saw one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations, and men of every language worshiped him.
Who was this son of man, and what were these clouds of heaven ? They could have been dark storm clouds of God's impending judgment or multitudes of heavenly angels. But there is one more cloud that I am the most interested in: a great cloud of witnesses. They can testify to the world who this Son of Man is. He is Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews ! (See John 19:19.)
Hebrews chapter 11 is the Bible's Hall of Faith, recounting the names and deeds of all of the mighty saints of the Old Testament. The very next chapter begins with these words: Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us join the cloud (Hebrews 12:1ff., NIV). We also can be a part of this eternal Kingdom of Praise. It includes all peoples, nations, and men of every language who will worship Jesus as their Lord and King.
Let us praise the Lord together, and exalt his name (Psalm 34:3). Hallelujah!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality