- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
This powerful story and tool kit is a demonstration of the human ability to survive and rise above the crushing aftermath of tragic grief. It is an inspiring, firsthand, gripping, and unflinchingly honest story of author Larry Simons’ experience with sorrow, despair, guilt, rage, and anguish from life’s most heartbreaking experiences. This book provides valuable and effective tools for coping with and successfully navigating this journey. The tools provide revolutionary insight and the leverage to live beyond tragedy and time-tested strategies that lead the griever to once again find peace, strength, hope, joy, and purpose. The tools teach you how to avoid the most common pitfall of grievers—getting stuck in grief.
Journey to Wholeness offers a road map for your life, focusing on hope and faith. Learn how to rise above the worst tragedies of your life, and start to heal your broken heart.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues