- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The opening chapter describes the process of reading and applying the Bible, a process that is described as an interpretative journey. Next, the skills and insights necessary for reading Scripture accurately and responsibly is addressed. Finally, it is discussed how to read and apply specific sections of both Old and New Testaments. Each chapter closes with discussion questions and hands-on assignments that allow you to apply what you have learned.
J. Scott Duvall is professor of New Testament Ouachita Baptist University. And J. Daniel Hays is dean of Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament and Biblical interpretation at Ouachita Baptist University.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
J. Daniel Hays (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary; PhD, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary) is dean of the Pruet School of Christian Studies and professor of Old Testament at Ouachita Baptist University. He is the author of From Every People and Nation, and he has coauthored Grasping God's Word; Preaching God's Word; Journey into Gods Word; The Story of Israel: A Biblical Theology; Iraq: Babylon of the End Times?; Apocalypse; and The Dictionary of Biblical Prophecy. He teaches adult Sunday school at his local church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, and preaches frequently throughout the nation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship