Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Journey to Antipodes - eBook|
By: Jay Bugg
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW46958EB
Journey to Antipodes tells the story of Dr. Judah Eisen, a converted rabbi who must teach his flock the truth about the Second Coming, with shocking evidence that occurred at the destruction of the temple in AD 70. His protege, Nolan McDonald, embodies the fullness of Christ as never witnessed before. Nolan must carry the message of his aging mentor to the colonies banished to the outer edges of the wilderness. The implications will change not only the lives of Christians living in a post-apocalyptic world but will require a faith that will alter the course of church history for future generations.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Prophecy & End Times
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Prophecy & End Times
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction