- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
With a grateful heart Shirley returned to an active life after her recovery from breast cancer. Her collection of stories and poetry represent two years of journaling and spiritual growth. A rhythm of life is found in her writing where courage, faith, and joy abound.
Beyond her cancer reflections, she shares memories of her childhood and married life in Iowa and her recent move to Montana. She takes you from the prairies to sheep pastures to mountaintop experiences. Her love for biking, hiking, skiing, and scuba diving give you energy to explore your path.
As an artist, Shirley paints pictures in her writing that help you relate to the wonder of God's creation. Throughout, you will be lifted by the experiences that she shares of her life, family, friends, and God.
She hopes this story of survival and joy will encourage and strengthen her readers. The poems and stories are short and easy to read. Shirley, her husband Bob and their cat Bunny now live in the beautiful state of Montana.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational