Add To Cart
Journey 101 - Church Program Kit: Knowing God, Loving God, and Serving God: Steps to the Life God Intends
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This new The Tabernacle DVD is a self-guided, 6-session video-based study on the biblical Tabernacle, and is perfect for your personal study, church small group, or Sunday school class. Learn more about this movable tent of meeting in the wilderness of Sinai where God dwelled with his people.
Using the popular Tabernacle Experience ® replica of the Tabernacle of Moses, this easy-to-teach study presents an expert-guided tour and explanation of each part. As you walk through this life-size model of the Old Testament Tabernacle, you will work your way from the Outer Courtyard into the Most Holy Place. Your teacher Shawn Barnard explains the significance and symbolism of each section of the Tabernacle.
Kit contents include:
- DVD of all 6 sessions
- Leader Guide
- Participant Guide
- Tabernacle pamphlet - a fold-out, full-color diagram of the Tabernacle - with each part identified
- PowerPoint® Presentation - an optional ready-to-use presentation to expand the teaching. Includes dozens of illustrations.
- PDFs of promotional fliers, banners, door hanger, and posters, PLUS email header (jpg) and PowerPoint. save-the-date slide (jpg)
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Journey 101
Serving from the Heart: Finding Your Gifts and Talents for Service, Revised/Updated DVDCarol CartmillAbingdon Press / 2011 / DVD$35.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 10% ($4.00)
This Leader Kit offers everything needed to lead the Journey 101 three-part basic faith course, including one each of these components: the three Participants Guides, the three Leader Guides, the Daily Readings, the Preview Book, and the 3-DVD Set.
More From the Publisher▼▲
This ready-to-use Tabernacle DVD will explain
- Why and how the Tabernacle was built
- How the sacrifices pointed toward Jesus Christ: Sin Offering, Guilt Offering, Grain/Gift Offering, Burn Offering, and Peace Offering
- Why the Tabernacle is often called the "Tabernacle of God" because the design of the tent revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God
- The symbolism behind the Golden Lampstand/Candlestick, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense and more
- Why the Ark of the Covenant and Mercy Seat were at the center of worship
- How the Tabernacle relates to biblical holidays, such as Passover
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ's ministry, and the church
Each video is about 25-35-minutes long which gives you time to go through the Participant Guide and to have a discussion. Perfect for a one-hour session. And if you have more than one hour, there are optional discussion questions and even a ready-to-use PowerPoint® that you can use to extend the teaching.
- Session 1 Dwell: The Tabernacle
- Session 2 Sacrifice: The Altar of Burnt Offering
- Session 3 Clean: The Bronze Laver
- Session 4 Illuminate: The Lampstand
- Session 5 Presence: The Table of Bread and the Altar of Incense
- Session 6 Separated, Exposed, and Covered: The Veil, the Ark, and the Mercy Seat