- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Is God for real? Is there any meaning to life? These are the questions that urged a nine-year-old to start a quest that has lasted over sixty-nine years. The journey goes from coast to coast and from border to border.
The events run the gamut of the last half of the previous century: racial prejudice, school integration, Vietnam debates, and the place of Christianity in our sociopolitical society.
The accounts describe facing violence without fear, and finding solutions to complex problems.
What is it like to raise a family in a parsonage? Raising a family anywhere is a challenge and a joy. Whether in a parsonage or neighborhood household, having a faith to live by is a resource that makes the difference.
What is different about Journey to God? The approach is to use the experiences in our everyday life together and in language anyone can understand. One does not have to be highly educated or have special spiritual experiences to discover how the divine works in today’s society.
Journey to God demonstrates how an everyday person with everyday abilities can experience a presence today that is usually reserved for the days of the Bible. While the characters in the Bible seem bigger than life, one does not have to be bigger—one only has to be alive to experience the same sense of the divine most assume exists only in the past.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction