Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: My Journey: A Military Wife's Story of Faith, Hope, and Courage - eBook|
By: Nancy Hale
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW49006EB
My Journey is a true story of a young widow suddenly faced with the challenges of being alone in Cuba with forty-eight hours to leave the island with her two young sons and her husband's casket.
What began as an adventure in the US Navy turned into a life changing event, opening new doors that proved there are no chance happenings. The power of her childhood faith foundation allowed her to find comfort by visualizing the images of the stained glass windows from her hometown church.
Her faith in God transformed her into being the little lost lamb in the arms of the Good Shepherd, where she found strength and courage on her journey. The silence and pain of being alone enabled her to connect to the Christ in Gethsemane.
The journey changed the twenty-seven-year-old country girl into a stronger and more loving woman without breaking her spirit.
Cry, laugh, celebrate, and become inspired! My Journey is not all gloom and doom; however, it is an honest glimpse into the events that lead this family into a new life.
This is inspiration for anyone who has loved and lost. It offers hope and joy for all those brave enough to stand up and praise God and thank him for the challenges in life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction