Messy Journey: How Grace and Truth Offer the Prodigal a Way Home - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
Messy Journey is for parents walking the difficult road with a wayward child. Be inspired to drink the deep waters of peace as you draw closer to the Father of all prodigals. Author and licensed parent and family educator Lori Wildenberg offers practical grace- and truth-filled ways of navigating your relationship with a detoured childwhether they are rejecting faith, dabbling in sin, or wholeheartedly embracing sinful behavior. There is hope. After all, their struggle isnt really with youits with God.
Lori Wildenberg understands full well the heartache and struggles of having a young person take an unexpected detour. As mom to a daughter who wrestles with her faith and identity, she personally understands what parents of kids gone astray endure. As a licensed parent and family educator, she is professionally equipped to encourage and empower parents of kids in hard places. With more than 25 years experience working with parents and kids in both secular and faith-based settings, her philosophy is focused on developing a childs heart and character while creating a family system that is interdependent and dependent on God. A national speaker, Lori is a cofounder of the 1 Corinthians 13 Parenting ministry, coauthor of three parenting books, lead mentor mom for the Moms Together Facebook community, and a freelance writer for a number of online Christian parenting magazines. Lori and her family make their home in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Biblical Encouragement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting