- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This book is a synopsis of my life with the intention of showing how God intervened in my life, and how I reacted to circumstances He created for me for the benefit of others. It is a book of brokenness and healing. It is a book about how He took away all my crutches and left me with nothing to cling to but Himself. It is about my life in the worst of personal situations—where my life ended at Clingman’s Dome and how I was reborn, with an injection of hope from Him, in the same instant. It is about God’s preservation of my life for His purpose. It is about the joy found around the dining table, about the disintegration of my family, and about how God put it back together the way He saw fit.
My life started at the edge of a cotton field in the middle of World War II with a life-threatening disease attacking me before I reached one year of age. It is about my total lack of social skills and how God prepared me for higher education in preparation for speaking in front of a thousand people. My life was a battleground with Satan’s attempt to destroy me, and God who intervened at the last second. Being His child assures me that nothing can happen to me without God’s approval, and I have shared those events in this book. It is a book of spiritual warfare with God as the victor and me as the prize.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Friendship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships