- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2016
Most contemporary Americans share the same dilemma: they long for purpose in life, but theyre not sure how to find it . . . or even what it might look like if they did. Yet the little-known truth is that the secret of a persons true purpose is coded in the desires of his or her own heart.
In The Journey of Desirenewly updated and revised for todays readersJohn Eldredge takes seekers to the heart of their persistent longings and reveals a crucial truth: desire can lead them to the life theyve dreamed of.
Desire is the language of the heart, and by examining them in light of Gods design for us Eldredge reveals how to discover the best route to an authentic and fulfilling life.
John Eldredge is a bestselling author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recover their own hearts in Gods love, and learn to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Stasi, live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues