- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Audio Download|
Publication Date: 2003
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com
'Despite the rather heavy matters discussed, this book is easy to read. The analogies and anecdotes are very helpful in explaining a deep subject on an understandable level.'
'...the book incorporates Strobel's journalistic skills to tackle several of the most persistent objections to belief in Christ....'The Case for Faith' is for readers who may be attracted to Jesus, but still have formidable intellectual barriers with emotional undertow inhibiting them from fully committing their lives to Christ....As one who was a spiritual skeptic for many years, Strobel relates well to those who object to the faith on emotional and intellectual grounds....'
'When Strobel interviews his subjects, he approaches the questions just as a non-believer would, and he's not afraid to press until he gets a satisfactory answer....'The Case for Faith' will provide the tools you need to remove...obstacles from a non-believers path to faith in Christ.'
'Lee Strobel takes a hard look at the toughest objections to Christianity....The result is an intellectual and captivating book that will change the way many think about God.'
'[This] is for anyone who is looking for satisfying and life-changing answers.'
'It will help you understand how God can meet our needs even in the midst of great suffering.'
'Strobel...confronts in head-on fashion some of the thorniest issues that prove a hinderance to people coming to faith in this thought-provoking volume.'
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Theology