- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
In You Can, You Will Journal, Joel Osteen goes beyond the eight irrefutable traits and attributes of highly successful people by offering practical tools and guided help for anyone wishing to leave their mark on this generation. You’ll be challenged to consider the eight traits of a winner from a fresh perspective as you reflect on daily readings, answer insightful questions, and implement calls to actions – all with room to record thoughts, revelations, and goals.
Number of Pages: 192
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Daily Readings From You Can, You Will: 90 Devotions to Becoming A WinnerJoel OsteenFaithWords / 2015 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:
$16.00Save 31% ($5.01)
Power Of I Am Study Guide: Two Words That Will Change Your Life TodayJoel OsteenFaithWords / 2015 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$11.99Save 33% ($4.00)
The Power Of I Am: Two Words That Will Change Your Life Today, Large PrintJoel OsteenFaithWords / 2015 / Hardcover$19.49 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
$28.00Save 30% ($8.51)
Hope For Today, New Living Translation, Hardcover, Red Letter Edition, Ribbon MarkerJoel OsteenFree Press / 2009 / Hardcover$22.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$34.99Save 36% ($12.50)
- Create bold visions - Dare to dream big dreams.
- Run your own race - Focus on your unique course and goals.
- Think positively - Control your thoughts and attitudes.
- Expect Good things to happen-Anticipate great opportunities.
- Stay Passionate - Light the fire within and approach life with enthusiasm.
- Commit to excellence - Do your best and maintain high standards.
- Keep growing - Deal with your weaknesses and continually improve.
- Serve Others - Invest yourself in others.