- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Have you ever tried to fight worry with faith and felt you were losing the battle? Have comments like "Gods got this!" or "Just pray about it" only left you feeling more burdened? We know we shouldnt worry, but the reality is that we all do at times. And whether its personal worries about loved ones and daily circumstances or broader concerns about whats happening in the world, we long for something more than platitudes that will help us put real feet to our faith and win the worry battle.
In this six-week Bible study on the Book of Joshua, we will join Gods people as they arrive on the edge of the promised land only to find themselves in hostile territory, faced with fear and uncertainty. As we dig into the story of how Joshua and the Israelites claimed Gods promised victory, well discover that winning the worry battle requires more than having faith; it requires learning to fight in faith! Following their bold, courageous footprints, well learn how to fight in faith as we internalize Gods promises, draw strength from Gods faithfulness, act in obedience to Gods commands, and believe what our limitless God can do. Through in-depth study of how God gave the Israelites victory over their enemies and generously blessed them, too, well be equipped with biblical wisdom, encouragement, and practical tools that will enable us to overcome our daily worry struggles as well as the bigger battles of fear that we face.
This comprehensive leader guide includes full session outlines featuring discussion questions, activities, prayers, leader helps, and more.
Other available components, each available separately, include a Participant Workbook with five days of lessons per week, and DVD with six 20-25 minute sessions (with closed captioning).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible