- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
- Learn about the impact-good and bad-of Israel's leaders after Moses' death
- Understand the radiant role of Ruth in the midst of the new nation's struggles
- Discover how this ancient-and unparalleled-time in the Middle East touches your life today
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
DeniDDenver, COAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5An excellent resource!October 8, 2012DeniDDenver, COAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This commentary has proved very valuable to me in my Bible study. It provides clear explanations, is easy to understand and I would not hesitate to order any of the other books in this series! Highly recommend!!
Danny5 Stars Out Of 5Very GoodOctober 4, 2012DannyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book gives a better understanding of the book than any other commentaries I have seen.
mustangwomenTucson, Az.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 2, 2011mustangwomenTucson, Az.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is the third book, and I'm going to get them all in time.
Thanks for putting a great book together.
FreddieMpls, MN5 Stars Out Of 5October 7, 2010FreddieMpls, MNQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has surpassed all my expectations. It is readable and explains events, people and situations at a level anyone can understand. It is helpful for studying or teaching from the Bible. Would highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking at investing or just in need of one book for Bible study or teaching.
Gerald Clark4 Stars Out Of 5May 19, 2008Gerald ClarkDewey and Rebecca have done it again. What a great way to help you and your family understand God's wonderful Book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions