- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 1997
|Dimensions: 8 1/4 X 5 1/4 X 1/8 (inches)|
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Genesis to Revelation: NIV Bible StudyBrady B. Whitehead Jr.Abingdon Press / 1997 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Each of the 24 volumes offered in this study series is a comprehensive verse-by-verse, book-by-book exploration of the Bible using a three-dimensional approach that guides students to ask three questions:
- What does the Bible say?
- What does this passage mean? What were ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words?
- How does the scripture relate to my life?
Each volume contains 13 sessions using the NIV Bible translation. Order a Student Book for each class member and leader.
pspaskAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5May 10, 2013pspaskAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Very detailed. Breaks readings down verse by verse.
ralphWilliamsburg, VAAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A challenging study.February 11, 2012ralphWilliamsburg, VAAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is a challenging study & meeting our small group's study expectations. We will probably use more studies from this series.
Old State Road Chr Church4 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2008Old State Road Chr ChurchIs an indepth study of the Scripture references and like the questions at the beginning of each Chapter. This will be a great study of these three books.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible