Joshua (Teach the Text Commentary Series) - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Old Testament× (595)
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Teach the Text Commentary
The Teach the Text Commentary Series utilizes the best of biblical scholarship to provide the information a pastor needs to communicate the text effectively. The carefully selected preaching units and focused commentary allow pastors to quickly grasp the big idea and key themes of each passage of Scripture. Each unit of the commentary includes the big idea and key themes of the passage and sections dedicated to understanding, teaching, and illustrating the text.
Kenneth A. Mathews (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary; PhD, University of Michigan) is professor of Old Testament and Hebrew at Beeson Divinity School in Birmingham, Alabama. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including The Paleo-Hebrew Leviticus Scroll and Leviticus: Holy God, Holy People. He also translated Leviticus for the New Living Translation of the Bible.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Joshua
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Preaching from the OT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Joshua
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> Old Testament
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching