- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
The Discover 4 Yourself Bible Studies series for kids ages 9-12, combines a serious commitment to Bible study with fun and memorable games, puzzles, and activities to reinforce biblical truth. Each study is divided into daily lessons built around an in-depth, inductive study of a book or character of the Bible. Any young person who works through these studies will emerge with a richer appreciation of the Word of God and a deeper understanding of God's love and care for them.
Joseph God's Superhero teaches children an extraordinary truth: God chooses ordinary people to become his super heroes. In the first of three characters studies in the Discover 4 Yourself series, kids will watch Joseph as he grows through some pretty amazing struggles. What would it be like to be sold as a slave and shipped off to another country by your own brothers? Later, when Joseph, meets up with his betraying brothers, will he take revenge? When he's thrown into prison for something he didn't do, how will he handle the unfairness? When he's second only to Pharaoh as the ruler of Egypt, will success go to his head?
Joseph had to deal with a life of ups and down, and God taught him how to handle them all. Now it's our turn to learn!
diane truscott5 Stars Out Of 5September 18, 2010diane truscottI ordered this for our 10 to 12 year old Junior Church class and they thoroughly enjoyed the book on Joseph. We have a book for each child and one for each teacher. The teacher who just concluded their week just lets the upcoming teacher know where they left off so they can pick up the following Sunday. Great Series - we've done others and they have all worked well in a classroom setting.
Stephanie Howes5 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2010Stephanie HowesI have three kids 5,6,7 and we do it as a family I love that I am teaching my kids verse by verse and how to study their Bible when they get older and I learn so much too.
Chris JordanDuluth, GAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2010Chris JordanDuluth, GAAge: 35-44Gender: maleKay Arthur and Janna Arndt hit another homerun with this book! My children absolutly love the entire series And they are learning their bible in profound ways! There are NO BETTER bible study books on the market.
Linda Lindblom5 Stars Out Of 5January 8, 2009Linda LindblomThese are excellent bible study books that my 12yr.old thoroughly enjoys. A wonderful way for your child to understand the book of Genesis!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies