- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Having trouble losing weight? You might simply be eating the wrong foods for your blood type!
Your blood type determines which foods are right for you and is pivotal to weight loss success. This is why different people can have such different results with the same diet.
Which foods are right for you? This book makes it easy to put together meal plans for type B blood that include delicious, satisfying foods like roasted lamb, chef salad, fresh strawberries with yogurt, and more with customized recommendations for:
· Meats, poultry, and seafood
· Oils and fats
· Dairy and eggs
· Breads, grains, and pastas
· Fruits, vegetables, and juices
· Spices and condiments
Learn how to drop the pounds quickly when you eat the right foods for your type B blood.
Joseph Christiano, ND, CNC, a naturopathic doctor and certified nutritional counselor, has spent forty years developing individualized diet and exercise programs for Hollywood celebrities. Trainer of Miss America, Miss USA and Mrs. America pageant winners, Joseph is a former Mr. Florida and award-winner in the Mr. America bodybuilding championships. Often seen on television promoting health and wellness to millions, Christiano has authored several books including Bloodtypes, Bodytypes, and You, Never Go Back, and My Body, Gods Temple. As founder of Dump the Junk America, Dr. Joe has developed a nationwide campaign for helping kids with obesity and related illnesses and poor academics.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns